AUTOBIOGRAPHY (Desi Purnamasari)






Personal Portfolio about Autobiography

Assalamu’alaikum, Foggy.
Hello, back again on my blog. This time I will fill my blog with autobiography about myself.
Please enjoy to read!!!
 
I AM MYSELF

My name is Desi Purnamasari, most people call me as Desi, some call me with Meng, and many more and if I mentioned it would be inconvenient to read. My father was named Sugianto and my mother was named Astri Legiawati. I am the first child of two siblings. Dewi Novita Sari is the name of my sister. Currently, I live in Batanghari district, precisely in the village of Tapah Sari, Mersam. Forgive me for forgetting my street name and house number. Well, I was born in Tapah Sari on 18th of September in 1997. My age is still 20 years old because it is not yet September, although many say my age is 21 years old. Ok, it is alright.

I have a foster family. It started when I was born, my mother cannot produce breast milk. Coincidentally one of my nearest neighbours was in breastfeeding, the first breast milk I got from a woman who is now my foster mother. This is the story of my parents when I will go to elementary school if I remember correctly. My adoptive mother was a Kindergarten teacher at my place, besides her son she also gave the same affection as my parents. I used to sleep in her house because of the distance that is only one house from my house, until shortly when I was in grade 4 in elementary school, she decided to move house for reasons that up to now I do not know. We meet only during Eid but still communicate despite the separating distance.

About my education, when I was in elementary school from grade one to graduate from sixth grade Alhamdulillah I never lived class or moved to school, I went to school at SDN 177 / I Tapah Sari. Then I went to junior high school at SMPN 9 Batanghari and then went to Senior High School in SMAN 7 Batanghari. There was a little story when I went to this high school, when I graduated from junior high school I decided to go to school in an international school. But, when sending the form, my parents did not support it. The reason is trivial because the place is far away. I always give reasons to get the school there, and my parents also have more reasons than I made until I finally went to school still in my area. An early entry in class X, honestly, I really do not want to learn because I do not want to study in this school at that time. Believe it or not, every day I always blame my parents who do not want to give permission in school where I want, plus my sister is allowed to school in far when she just graduated from elementary school. It makes me even more annoyed, maybe that's a period of unstable me. Actually, at that time I wanted to school according to my wishes, but it was passed. And now I'm enjoying my sixth semester of college.

Well, now go to my hobby. I am also confused about this hobby problem because so much that I like, from sleeping, eating, watching and much more. So I do not know what my hobby is. Forgive me. From the age of 6 years, I already like makeup, while still using my mother. That favorite I still love until now but already using my own. Then when I was 12 years old I started liking dancing. It started from the time I saw k-pop video that was booming in Indonesia, and I was one of the humans being affected by a k-pop virus. And up to now I still like it too. If I used to dance to look cool, but for now I do to lose my weight. There are benefits also like to dance right? Then I also like to cook, during college I often try to make a new cuisine menu. Forced it anyway, but that's okay because I myself ate it. Of the many things I love, these three things that might be called my hobbies. My hobbies are many, your hobbies how?

Okay, that's all about me. Actually, there are many things that I want to share with you but because my eyes are also tired of wanting to rest so I just need it. Maybe there will be a second part of the next post. Less know also when will be in a post, do not have to wait for guys. See ya. Bye Bye~~ 

Comments